Monday, September 23, 2013

Fraudster - Nitin Kumar : nikspare20@gmail.com +91-9624548346

Hi!!

Recently I received mail from some Nitin Kumar saying that provides home based data entry jobs .Like other companies, he sent attachments in the mail including Sample Image file, Terms And Conditions...blah blah....One thing I noticed about this guy was..his company logo was A1soft...but link to his website read as : http://allnikwork.webs.com/. Here is a screenshot of his mail.

Nitin Kumar <a1infosoft@gmail.com>
Sep 16 (7 days ago)
to poojarp72mammuamme.infonicrejeeshkumar123viny.dwdshruti.i.kanch.mesivodayaoutsou.rakeshpatadiasatputesnehal7.joga.swami007anselztlaumaniathokpamma.rayconkhkas6pankaj

HI

Hello sir /madam ,
           In response to your inquiry we feedback you. With this mail We have sent you certain attachment kindly download it and read it properly .The whole details regarding work is mentioned in the attachment.

for any more information call on +91- 9624548346(Mr. Nitin Kumar) or mail on this email id : nikspare20@gmail.com

You can visit our website : allnikwork.webs.com

Thanks With Regards.
Nitin Kumar
+91-9624548346


After this,I sent him this mail. I am providing you guys all the details of my conversation so that even you guys get a rough idea about kind of questions to be asked. 


Me: "Hi!!
I am an individual looking for home based job. I don't want to give in too much details. But if you want i'll do work for you free. Later if you find my work satisfactory and valid you can pay me. I think this is safe for both you n me. You can also give me dummy files to work on if you don't feel comfortable entrusting me with projects. I really need a job that pays. I am ready to work. If you want you can take registration fees from my first payment.

Kindly reply asap."


Nitin Kumar : "

Dear client actually we are taking work from New York and the first party want accurat work on time.
And if i offer work free of cost then if any one would not complete work on time with good accuracy then there would be loss.
that's why we are taking "work security fee" as a "registration fee". and this is very important."
Me: "Hi! Kindly provide me ur office address, so that i can come and meet u."

Me:"Sir,,
This is what i found http://www.consumercomplaints.in/work-at-home-part-time-jobs/a-one-infosoft-company-c788840 Kindly reply..."
Nitin Kumar :
Sep 19 (4 days ago)
to me
" Dear client we are located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat "
Since then I haven't heard from him. One thing to keep in mind is that any company claiming to be in data entry business should have their own website not some blog. Also, do check their contact us link, if only an email id is provided or phone number, you don't need any other proof to be sure that they are fraud. Also even if address is there, read their About us link. Many cheaters just copy data from other cheaters website and paste onto theirs.So check if any other company's name is present or no. If you're english is good, then Read it thoroughly, you'll find that their paragraphs are not connected. Next post i'll give out step by step tricks for finding out scam companies.So keep Reading ....:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment